Millbrook Uniform Policy
As per the uniform policy all children are expected to wear school uniform while at school and while representing the school at after-school events.
- Purple sweatshirt/fleece/cardigan
- Purple polo top
- Black or grey trousers/skirt/shorts
- Purple and white check summer dresses
- Black shoes
- Purple t-shirt
- Black shorts
- White or black trainers
Purple school book/homework bag which is available to purchase on ParentPay.
We recommend a draw string purple or black PE bag
- A summer hat to wear outside when hot.
- Black tracksuit/jogging bottoms or sweat shirt for games lessons, if weather conditions demand it.
- A one piece swimming costume and towel is required when your child has swimming lessons which is usually in Year 3 and 4.
- An art/craft apron or shirt
School uniform may be purchased from the following suppliers:
5-8 Richmond Terrace
Tel 0800 069 9949
Buy Online: https://my clothing.com/
The Famous School Branches
Telephone: 01793 520843
Buy Online: https://www.monkhouse.com/
AXIS Business Centre
Westmead Industrial Estate
Telephone: 01793 530806
Buy Online https://ohmclothing.co.uk/
Unit 3 Pottinger Street
Unbranded uniform meeting the school uniform policy requirements can also be worn.
We also stock a selection of second hand uniform. Items can be swapped for another item of clothing or purchased for £1 per item which can be paid for on ParentPay. All we ask is that any item you swap is clean and in good condition.